- 1" clamp diameter.
- Suits old school custom motorcycle projects.
- 9/16" bore brake master cylinder.
- Vintage and classic look.
- Can be used with 2, 4, 6 piston brake caliper.
Banjo bolt: 3/8-24
Brake master cylinder: 9/16 bore
Fit most custom motorcycle with 1 inch handlebar.
- Net Weight
490g/ 1.08 lbs
Hydraulic brake lever set x 1
Cable clutch lever set x 1
Spare pin x1.
1. Only mount one mirror, on the left hand side control.
2. Switches are not included.
3. Brake light switch is not included.
4. Clutch cable is not included.
5. Suggested torque value would be between 17 to 22 ft-lbs for the banjo bolt.
*Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces.
Forged aluminum parts are stronger than a part machined by a solid block of the same material. The reason for this is that a forged part has been strain hardened through repeated impact force. Forging allows for preferential grain direction to occur as well as a refined grain boundary which leads to precipitation hardening.